- Date: April 23, 2017
- Time: 8:30am
- Start: Hughes Stadium, Fort Collins, CO
- Views: Pure Colorado
- Course: Challenging. Rewarding. Net Downhill
- After Party: New Belgium Brewing
- Prize Purse: $4,000
This year will be the 44th anniversary of the Horsetooth Half Marathon. This scenic 13.1 mile trek is not only one of the most beautiful, it’s also the oldest in the state of Colorado!
Top 10 Reasons to Run the Horsetooth Half 2017
10. 44th Anniversaries don’t happen every day.
9. Your New Years Resolution needs this.
8. The 500′ Monster Mountain is in the first 2 miles.
7. It’s all downhill from there.
6. #7 is not literal, but you’ve totally got this.
5. Music…on course, of course!
4. Voted Best Half in the Rocky Mtn. Region by Competitor, 2016.
3. $4K Cash Purse
2. BEER by New Belgium, for when you don’t win the $4,000.
1. You can join me :: AND my little brother – a horse of another, coming soon.
Now that I’ve convinced you, you’re going to want to start training – it helps.
Don’t worry, GnarRunners have thought of everything: Full Training Plan
Wondering what’s up with the horse theme this season? Me too.